Structure Clean: Result of Fire Damage 21220
After a tenant fell asleep with a lit cigarette in hand in Middle River, an accidental fire ensued. SERVPRO of Dundalk/Essex/Chase was called to action and performed emergency services as well as followup restoration. These stairs were covered in debris from the fire and firefighter actions. SERVPRO first removed the debris from the site, then took the steps to start the removal of the afflicted carpet and padding. The technicians then cleaned and sanitized the surface of the stairs using SERVPRO cleaning solution. They then deodorized the stairs to remove the smell and make it seem, "Like it never even happened."